skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Solutions for Your Life
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
I attended a quasi-school reunion on Sunday. A gentleman asked if he knew me. Turns out he graduated the year I was born. Does he think I look 80 or does he think he looks 60?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(55)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(67)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(8)
Drivers License Expiration
Silver Sneakers
Just When You Think You've Heard It All ...
About 130 million cell phones are discarded each y...
October Is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
10 Great Reasos to Play Table Tennis
I attended a quasi-school reunion on Sunday. A gen...
True Mom Story
►
September
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
2008
(10)
►
April
(10)
About Me
Martha
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment